I could come up with a million excuses. Would you like to hear the top five? Here they are-
- I'm really busy with school right now! Papers due, finals, etc.
- I'm still really distracted with my grief, and miss Mom so much it hurts too much to focus on anything other than things that I absolutely MUST focus on (see #1) and even those can be daunting at times. I've missed more classes this semester than ever before. I don't have perfect attendence in ANY class, which is weird for me.
- I've gotten WAY off track with my eating. I wasn't even able to stick to my one-week-at-a-time thing for more than three weeks. I'm overeating and not tracking one day, then tracking but still eating junk food the next day. Rarely do I see a vegetable or a whole grain, unless you count the fakey onion bits on a sour cream and onion potato chips (or the potato, for that matter). Therefore, it's really tough to blog on here, where I am supposed to be a role model (sort of...).
- I just don't feel like blogging. So there.
- I'm worried that if I blog too much about new ideas that I have, you guys won't take me seriously anymore, because I'm flip-flopped plans and ideas so much in the past. Therefore, I feel like if I don't blog about it, no one will know, and no one can judge...
Anyway, I've decided that perhaps I could try to do a blogging challenge.
Instead of finding one that I like, I have decided to create one. Every day for thirty days there will be a topic. The challenge will run November 15 through December 15, and the point is that I will post something every day.
I've always believed in quality over quantity when it comes to blog posts. However, please ignore that belief for the next 30 days, because there are sure to be some really poor quality posts in there.
Some will be only pictures, others will contain only a few words, and some will be well thought out and beautiful. But the latter of the three will probably not happen too often, as this is a very busy time of the year for a student!!!
I hope that you enjoy the next 30 days of my blog. I also hope that I benefit in some way from regular blogging. I think that it will be therapeutic and rewarding for me.
|Stacey and Jacques snuggle up for a Cowboys game!|