Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Vegan Granola Bars Recipe

I found a good-looking recipe for vegan granola bars that I am going to try this week! Plus? All of the ingredients are good for superheroes! (Please correct me if I'm wrong about that, but it seems to me they are.)

http://www.grouprecipes.com/14282/michelles-vegan-granola-bars.html


Michelle's Vegan Granola Bars Recipe

Ingredients
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 cup large-flake oats
¼ cup apple cider
¼ cup vegetable oil
¼ cup whole flax seeds
¼ cup sesame seeds
¼ cup chopped almonds
½ cup chopped, dried fruit
½ cup rice syrup, maple syrup or agave nectar

Directions
Preheat oven to 350F.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
Turn out and press into a baking pan.
Bake 15 minutes and leave to cool completely on sheet before cutting and wrapping.

No comments: