Monday, February 28, 2011

Gulp...

I have officially updated my goal weight to ten pounds higher than my original goal weight...

New number: 145.

That will take some getting used to! I have been dreaming of "135" for so long that "145" just doesn't look right.

But I know in my heart that I will be very happy at 145, and will not need to get down to 135.

How do I know this? I'm pretty darn happy at 151, and was actually pretty happy at 161, to be honest. I want to get to 145 because I'm still a little "fluffy around the edges" and would love to tone up. 6 pounds should be more than enough to help with that. Plus I would love to have a little more wiggle room in regards to any possible "holiday weight gain" that tends to happen to me annually...

So... I only have 6 pounds to lose until I reach my goal weight?!
How did that happen? :-)


7 comments:

Katie said...

Leah, that's so exciting! You are so close to your goal weight, wow =) You should be so proud of everything you've accomplished throughout this WLJ!!!

Thin Lizzy said...

great job leah! that's exciting to be so close.

~ Jury said...

WOW.. so close!!!! so exciting. i'm sure you'll reach it in no time :}

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

Thanks, ladies!

Lindsey said...

Ahhhh, congrats!!! What will you do to celebrate???

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

To celebrate?? I just don't know. Probably nothing special, honestly. Just be happy! :-)

Unknown said...

Fantastic, Leah!! Love your blog! How exciting to be soooo close to goal!!