Friday, September 28, 2012

Weigh-in tomorrow and an exciting new adventure...

Happy Video Friday!!!
 
 
In this video I discuss tomorrow's weigh-in, an exciting opportunity that I have been offered (not weight-loss related), and still more thoughts on where I'm at in the grieving process.  Toward the end I zoomed in on something and then forgot to zoom back out, so I hope that you enjoy seeing my face REALLY close up. 
 
Have a great weekend, everyone, and I will be back to blogging on Monday (hopefully).


1 comment:

Andrea said...

One day at a time. One hour, one minute, one moment. Moving forward, just as you said. Fill your days with what needs to be done, leave time for relaxation and escape, and follow the plan. Take advantage of the structure of a schedule and WW. You are not alone. This girl from CT has your back.