|Before hair (mousy light brown/dark dirty blonde, with Florence Henderson mullet)|
As you can tell, I'm thrilled with my new hair! I'm blonde!!! And not just kind of blonde, definately blonde. I'm excited to be playing with my hair color again, it's been natural for years.
This was my reward to myself for being halfway to graduation. :-) One more semester is DONE.
|my other reward to myself...|
Pita pizza with Daiya Cheese!
1 whole wheat pita
1/4 cup Daiya mozerella cheese
chopped up squash, pepper, and onion
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Spread toppings on, put in oven at 400 for about 8 minutes. Perfection.
about 190 calories for entire little pizza. It's a great meal!
Homemade French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 450.
2) Slice a (washed) potato into thin strips.
3) Spray baking sheet with Pam (or some comparable)
4) Spread potato slices onto baking sheet
5) Spray them with Pam, add some seasoned salt
6) Put in oven for 8 minutes
7) Take out, flip, spray and salt on other side
8) Put in oven for 4-5 more minutes.
9) Take out and ENJOY!