Sunday, June 3, 2012

Mom



Please pray for a miracle of healing for my mom, Kathy.  She is in the ICU with complications from a surgery that went terribly wrong.  There is no one on this earth more deserving of a miracle than my mother!!!


I normally keep religion out of this blog, but because my mom is a devout Catholic, it feels appropriate to put a bible verse in at this time. 


“Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding… Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and shun evil.  This will bring health to your body and nourishment in your bones” (Proverbs 3:5-8). 


If anyone deserves good health and a long life, it's Mom.




6 comments:

Mystère said...

OMG what happened? I'm really sorry. I hope she pulls through.

Unknown said...

oh wow sweetie -- plenty of positive healing energy coming your way!!!! you and yours are in my thoughts & prayers!!!!

xxoo

marie said...

Much love and prayers from marie in london xxx

LabelSnob said...

Praying for your Mom. Hope she is OK. Stay strong for her.
XOXO

Me said...

Positive vibes to your mom! Hang in there!!

BWK Art said...

You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers. xo

Love that photo of you and she... lovely! Made me miss my Mom, dearly (lost her in Dec. '11)