Thursday, September 20, 2012

Video Diary Blog...

 


I didn't feel like writing a blog post tonight, so I thought that I would record it.  I hope that you enjoy my video diary blog entry!

If you can't watch this, it's basically just me talking about my current issues with my body and eating, including the facts that I am back to tracking because I haven't been able to get my emotional eating under control enough to be a full-time intuitive eater (though I'm still going to try) and that I don't like how my body looks or feels at the moment.

Also, my extreme appreciation for all of my loyal and new readers, who have stuck by me during this difficult time.  (((HUGS))) to all of you. 

3 comments:

Marie R said...

It wont let me view it!

It says it is private!

Thanks xxx

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

Thanks for letting me know! I have opened it to the public now. :-)

Marie R said...

Hey Leah,

My name is marie and I have been reading your blog for a while now.

I live in the uk and share lots of your struggles!

Well I just wanted to stop by and say that my mum died very suddenly of a heart attack aged 38 when I was 16. So I am very aware of what you are going through and appreciate that at the moment youre definition of coping is changing! Hang in there leah. it does never go away but it does get better. I miss my mum every day, she has never met my children or my husband which is what I find saddest of all.

I would give yourself till christmas to grieve regarding food. Why torture youself more than you are already! What would your mum say we know you spoke before her death on diets - she would say something like:

Its not the years in your life but the life in your years.

So what if you carry a few extra pounds? focus on your school work and your boyfriend. The rest will fall into place.

I know you dont know me, but having lost my own mum (16 years ago) and now being a mum myself, I can say with some conviction that she would want you to be happy and not bog yourself down with things that make you sad.

Much love,
Marie x