Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tasty Tuesday!


the "no more emotional eating"/ MFP / 
listening to my body edition.  

my preferred intern breakfast:  unfrosted poptarts and diet soda

Leftovers for lunch! (recipe for this dish coming soon!)
Not pictured:  Fage 0% peach yogurt and some carrot sticks
Dinner: mango salsa over broccoli, cauliflower, and a
black bean chipotle gardenburger.  Delish.

me after an elliptical workout at the Y

 
late night snack #1: Keebler cinnamon roll cookies!

late night snack #2: Baked Ruffles.
Stats
Total calories consumed: 1793
Total calories burned: 506
Net calories for the day: 1287

This day is pretty typical for me these days, except sometimes my evening snack is bigger and I don't eat a "proper" dinner.  This is just me, listening to both my hunger signals and my mind, and tracking it all on My Fitness Pal.  I wanted to get this post out of the way because it is in fact Tuesday, so tomorrow will be the post about junk food.  (Though based on this post, you can probably guess how I feel about it).

Coming soon:  A post about junk food, a recipe post (for today's lunch), and possibly another book giveaway...  ;-)


No comments: