Thursday, March 10, 2011

Tuesday Food Photo Fun!

Here is my first installment of "What I ate on Tuesday" (I'll work on the name later...)
The day started with an amazing workout on my Wave by The Firm. Seriously, LOVE THIS WORKOUT!!! I was not really ready for it when I bought it, but now, I'm more than ready and I'm rocking that Wave. It's a new goal of mine to do this workout at least twice a week in place of Nordic Track workouts, just to mix things up!
Sweaty Leah post-workout. (Like my sparkly bandana thing?)

Breakfast was oatmeal made with soy milk and sliced banana. Plus one packet of Splenda. Yes, I'm still consuming artificial sweetners! When I decide to break that habit, you will be the first to know! Don't expect it soon, though. :-) Baby steps towards clean eating!



I ate about half of this giant oatmeal concoction when I got to work around 8, then the second half around 10:30, when I got hungry again. I love eating this way, it just seems so healthy!!!
Yes, that's a generic "Diet Cola" you see. But please focus on the water behind it! I love my 32 oz. Weight Watchers water jug. I try to fill it up before lunch and after lunch, ensuring that I get in the minimum water intake (64 oz.) at work. That way anything I drink at home is just a bonus!



Lunch around 12:30 was leftovers! It was the rest of a bowl meal from the weekend (barley, tomatoes, chickpeas) mixed with some leftover cooked yellow squash. I also added some salsa and 1 tsp of EVOO, which made this taste pretty good for leftovers. Yum!



At 4:00, I was hungry again. I ate a can of No Sugar Added peaches. Delicious and filling!





Dinner was around 6:00. I was really hungry and ended up eating this entire bowl, normally at least two meals for me. This was brown rice, kidney beans, and a can of spicy tomatoes, mixed together with a teaspoon of EVOO.



Around 10:30pm, I enjoyed 12 PointsPlus worth of my new favorite junk food: chocolate creme oreos. Worth the Points! *note: this is not my picture, I found this on google because I didn't have my camera with me at this time!*
I hope that you enjoyed my food photos; I'll do this again next Tuesday!









2 comments:

Megan said...

how about "tasty tuesday" for a title? just a suggestion, the alliteration came to mind.

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

Ooh, I love it! Why didn't I think of that?! Thanks, Megan!