Friday, November 12, 2010

Sharing my Journal, Day 5

This is the last time that I'll do this until after the new plan starts! (Which is scheduled for November 29, so probably will be sharing my new plan menu the first week of December)

November 11 Food and Exercise Journal
time- food/exercise (points)

8:15am- banana (1.5)

8:45am- granola bar (4)

12:30pm- wasa crackers (2), 1/2 cup ff refried beans (1), 1 tsp EVOO (1), steamed broccoli and carrots (0)

3:00pm- almonds (4), Hi-C juice box (2)

6:00pm- 1 cup brown rice (4), 1/2 cup black beans (1), 1 tsp EVOO (1), cooked veggies (0)

7:00pm- dog walk (+1)

8:30pm- 1 hour Nordic Track (+6)

9:35pm- graham crackers (4), 1 tbs peanut butter (2.5), 1 cup grapes (1)

Points Summary:
23/23 daily points used
6/10 WPA used
7 AP earned
0/35 AP used

GHG Summary:
fruits/vegetables: CHECK!
healthy oils: CHECK!
lean protein: CHECK!
vitamins: CHECK!
whole grains: CHECK!
activity: CHECK!
sugar/alcohol: CHECK!

Lessons Learned:
I am still LOVING planning for more points. It feels great to me; As long as the scale agress that this method works, I will do this again next week. This week hasn't felt like a diet AT ALL.

I am really looking forward to the "new plan" that is going to come out at the end of the month. I have heard some rumors about it, but really know nothing yet.

Today's Plan:
breakfast- granola bar (4), grapes (2)
lunch- wasa (2), beans (1), veggies (0), EVOO (1)
dinner- rice (4), beans (1), veggies (0), EVOO (1)
snacks- popcorn (4), popcorn oil (3), almonds (1), Hi-C (2)
exercise- Curves (+2), walk (+1), nordic track (+5)

1 comment:

Brett said...

Hey Leah -


Love your blog!!! You have done incredible. I was reading your profile and saw that you quit smoking AND lost all this amazing weight. How the heck did you do both? I am losing weight, but have not been able to kick the disgusting habit!!!

I am now following your blog too!! Thanks for visiting mine.