Thursday, December 9, 2010

Time for me to re-read The Kind Diet


I need to re-read The Kind Diet. I really feel like I've gotten too Weight Watcher-y lately, and less focused on The Kind Diet/Weight Watchers combo: whole foods and on a transition into a more "Superhero" diet/lifestyle. (If you do not know what I mean when I say "Superhero" please read The Kind Diet along with me! It's a great book about transitioning to veganism).

Weight Watchers has been amazing for me. I lose about a pound a week, which is my goal. Slow and steady weight loss is what I'm going for, for the first time in my life. My slow and steady losses are what make me believe that this is the time that I will get thin and stay thin. :-)

Anyway, it's time to re-read the book that inspired this blog. I will update with thoughts about each chapter of the book as I re-read it. If anyone wants to read (or re-read) along with me, I will be starting tonight with the introduction and the first chapter.


3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Good idea! I'll join you. :) Been a long tiem sicne I posted - Life has gotten the best of me, but wanted to stop by and say you're sitll doing a great job!!

Me said...

i might join you ladies too!

Leah: Not Otherwise Specified said...

Yay! Look for my post tomorrow about the first section. We can discuss it.