Cous-cous with beans and veggies
- whole grain cous-cous, cooked (I actually cooked this cous-cous in the microwave!!! Just microwave the water for about 2 minutes, then slowly add cous-cous until you get a desired consistency!)
- 1 can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can diced spicy tomatoes
- 1 can green beans, drained and rinsed
Rice, beans, and veggies done right!
- brown rice, cooked
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 can corn kernels, drained and rinsed
- 1 can garlic tomatoes
Because I am now following the Simply Filling Technique, I no longer have to measure the Power Foods. I just eat them to satisfaction!!!
To enjoy these meals, SFT-style, I serve myself a small bowlful at a time, adding a teaspoon of healthy oil on top.
Up next: My First Green Monster! (FYI: It wasn't my last...)