Portia's book, "Unbearable Lightness" is a wonderful read about her eating disorders, both the experience of going through anorexia and bulemia as well as her journey to recovery. It's an important book to read, especially if you know someone with an eating disorder and would like some insider info on what they may be going through. It was VERY real to me, and many of the "crazy" thoughts within this book are thoughts that I have had many times, and it was great to read about someone else's journey.
Anyway, I have decided to do an Ellen and Portia BOOK GIVEAWAY!!! 1 lucky winner will receive a copy of both books. :-)
Rules to enter:
1) You must follow my blog. I mean, you must be one of the people who follow through either Blogger or Google, and your name needs to be in the list over THERE --->; where it currently says I have 200 followers.
2) You must have a delivery address in the continental U.S. I hate having this rule, but I'm a poor student right now and have to cut shipping costs! Hopefully in the near future I'll open another giveaway to everyone.
3) You must leave a comment in this entry, letting me know which of the following below you have done. :-)
How to earn entries:
1) For 1 entry (mandatory), follow my blog through google or blogger!
2) For 2 additional entries, "like" my facebook page
3) For 2 additional entries, link to this giveaway on Twitter.
4) For 3 additional entries, link to this giveaway on your blog or Facebook!
5) For 2 additional entries, link to this giveaway on another website of your choice (Pinterest, Reddit, etc.)
That's a total of 10 possible entries for each of you! I will draw the winning name on the evening of Wednesday, February 8.
Good luck!!!! I hope that I get lots of entries. :-)
P.S. If you already own one of these, go ahead and enter anyway, and I will give the book that you don't own to a second winner.