Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shamelessly plugging my dorky new blog...

Who- me! And all of you are welcome to follow along, too. :-)
What- my new blog: Memphis is Just Like New York City is about how I'm going to make it as a Memphian who wants to be a New Yorker.
When- Just started today. Updates will be at least weekly.
Why- I just wanted to expand on that part of my life a bit more, and keep "Leah: The Kind Weight Watcher" mostly about my dieting and exercise. The new blog will be about me and my life outside of dieting, with a big focus on my goals and dreams for the future.
Okay, shameless blog plugging over. No pressure to follow it, just wanted to let you know about my new blog! I'm hoping to have a lot of fun with it, and that it will inspire others to really think about what they want out of life, too.


No comments: