Sunday, May 29, 2011

and...GOAL!

I promise to talk about this in more detail soon, but for now- here's a picture of me yesterday.  The significance of this picture:  It was taken right after I found out that I officially made it to my goal weight of 144 (actually surpassing it by a bit, weighing in at 143.8)

Now I must get back to celebrating and having a great holiday weekend with Stacey!  I hope that you are all doing fabulously.  My next entry will talk about how I got to goal and how I am feeling now.


Another reminder to ENTER THE BOOK GIVEAWAY!!!  Last entries accepted June 1.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! *w00t-w00t*

You look amazing and SO happy!

Mariebop said...

Congrats, Sweetie!! You look fabulous!

Vanessa @ Gourmet Runner said...

Congrats! You look fantastic!!
:)

Me said...

CONGRATS!

Amanda said...

Look at you miss skinny mini! Wow, you look amazing. I hope I can look as great as you some day. Thanks for being such an inspiration!

Thin Lizzy said...

That is awesome! Good for you lady!

LabelSnob said...

Congratulations Leah! You look A.maz.ing!!!!!
XOXO

Katy said...

Way to go, Leah!!! You look amazing!

Ashley said...

wow!

Florrie said...

congratulations you awesome little thing you!

valscreativelife said...

Congrats again :)

Rachael said...

Wow, you look fantastic and congrats on meeting your goal! :)

Jennifer said...

you look fabulous! You ARE fabulous! :)

Congratulations!!!