Wednesday, March 9, 2011

What I ate on Tuesday, coming late tonight!

I actually DID take pictures of all of my Tuesday meals and snacks, and it felt great doing it!

...Then I left the camera at my parents' house. My mom is out of town this week, so I go over there after work to let their dogs outside and feed them. I also decided to make myself some dinner over there yesterday, and took my camera out of my purse to keep up with the picture trend... and left it on the kitchen counter!

So, I will be sure to get the camera back today and do my "Food Picture Tuesday" post late tonight. :-)

I had a pretty on-plan day, full of Power Foods and I'm excited to share it with you!

***edited to add: So sorry that I didn't do the post last night! I didn't end up going to my parents' house yesterday. Planning on getting the camera at lunch today and blogging Tuesday's food tonight. Do you still want to see it, now that it's Thursday? :-)

No comments: