Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My easy filling late night snack/meal...



This is an example of an easy, throw-together meal. It may not look pretty, but it was delicious, and I will be eating this again! I created this myself, by the way... I've been inspired to create my own "open a can" recipes by the book PETA's Vegan College Cookbook.
Warning: This one is very spicy!
Black and Green Beans Salsa Surprise
Ingredients:
1) half cup black beans, canned, drained and rinsed
2) can of green bean, drained and rinsed
3) salsa, to taste
4) garlic powder, to taste
Directions:
Mix black and green beans together. Pour salsa over. Stir in some garlic powder. Enjoy!
2 PointsPlus for entire bowl


1 comment:

Rachael said...

Yum, going to make this real soon. I have all the ingredients for this at home :).