Monday, January 3, 2011

Get to Goal in 2011!

Remember that amazing goal that I had in 2010? It was: "Lose 50 Pounds in 2010". It inspired me to do just that. I lost 50 pounds in 2010, using a combination of Weight Watchers and The Kind Diet.

It was so successful for me to have that big calendar goal that I decided to try again in 2011. This time, I have a lot less to lose, largely thanks to the 50 pounds that I lost in 2010.

I put the old challenge ticker in my sidebar, to remind myself that I did it. :-) But I added the new ticker to the top of the blog.

Get to Goal in 2011!!! I have 22.6 pounds left to lose, and I fully intend to lose them in 2011.

And yes... you may have noticed that I gained .8 since my last blog entry. That is less than a pound of Christmas Cookies and Bon-Bons, so I consider that a huge success.

And yeah, technically if I gained this before the new year, that would mean that I was .6 above my 2010 goal weight of 157.0, but I don't care. I'm being honest here, and that's the best thing that I can do for myself. .8 is nothing. .8 is laughable. .8 will be gone by the end of this week (and then some).

Bring it on, 2011!

4 comments:

Florrie said...

I have absolute faith that this will be the year you get to goal :D
Keep on rocking!
x

Me said...

YAY! You're doing so well, keep it up!

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! Only .8 is awesome! I was shocked I only gained .2 over Christmas. Literally. Shocked! So obviously ww is helping us! :)

Katy said...

Your lose 50 in 2010 inspired me to lose 30-40 in 2011! Of course, 50 would be AWESOME but realistically with my PCOS and the way I lose weight I'm aiming for 30...and that would make me just as THRILLED!!

Keep on blogging and I'll keep reading!